Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Kamen Rider Kabuto

"Ten no michi wo iki, subete wo tsukasadoru" - Tendou Souji

shit I fall in love with the quote d. xD "He who walks the path of heaven, will rule everything " O_O



I am only in episode 7 of Kabuto. The main protagonist is so damn yeng!




I know it's childish, but who cares? It's much better than those power rangers or masked riders. I LOVE KAMEN RIDER, and I LOVE SUPER SENTAI. lol. I finished Kamen Rider Blade and Agito. As for sentai, let's see,

1. tokusou sentai dekaranger
2. ninpuu sentai hurricaneger
3. bakuryuu sentai abaranger
4. hyakujuu sentai gaoranger

xDDD dunno what's that? ok...1) Power Rangers SPD, 2) Power Rangers Ninja Storm 3) Power Ranger Dino Thunder (sumthing like that) 4) Power Ranger Wild Force.

JAPANESE IS MUCH BETTER THAN ENGLISH VERSION TRUST ME. they are the original ones and the storyline is much better. You will feel that the series is insulted by the americans to make it into kids' show, because THEY AREN'T FOR KIDS!!!!



God Speed Love. I WANT TO WATCH. =p (But not until I finish the series first)

No comments:

Post a Comment