Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to Emo

Ok...I am back to emo again. Stupid Christine Hew la, call me and start asking me how is it going with me and the class. The class can hate me, but someone you trust so much also hate you, it's like so...not-nice feeling. But what to do? Yes what to do?

And on the other hand, fed up on prefects. Seriously fed up. We the ketua disiplin, strive so hard to set them a good example, but they just dont buy it. Despite numerous times telling them to do their duty well. It's totally no effect. YES I AM FREAKING FED UP.

Good. their very first intention to do all these is to make me fed up. if you HATE to be disciplined, why at first place choose ME as ketua disiplin, when you know I am the STRICTEST guy among all the form4? Why not put me in some place like er, maintenance, or better still dont give me a post? And I heard Form3 are all voting base on *someone* suggestion, but that someone is not even cooperating, but in fact, causing most problem to us?

Don't make me start to push you around like a dog. Hong Liang gave up, because he is not prepared on becoming the bad guy, but i WARN you, i am READY to be the bad guy eversince I give up the secretary post. I want to get the ketua disiplin because I know you all will not do a thing unless someone start pushing you, but I never imagine to the extend of making yourself so prideless. I dare to say and I dare to do. Be prepare. I am already hated by the whole class, and it's not too much to be hated by the entire board.

No comments:

Post a Comment