Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Emo. I dont mind if other people cant understand my feelings. But even she can't!

She was saying that I shouldnt write those things in my blog. Fine. She has a point. But I dont like her saying that "MERAH AND BIRU DESERVE MORE THAN YOU, so you have to understand how frustrated they are"

Note, I am not against merah and biru, never from the beginning. To me, all houses are all awesome. I just hate the fact that, she says that I have to understand that people will write those attacking words towards ungu because they are frustrated, and I have to understand and SHOULD NOT WRITE the thing that "please dont say we dont deserve blah blah" thing on my blog. She said even I am not happy even I am frustrated I shouldnt write that. Blah blah.

SO OTHER PPL, WHO ARE FRUSTRATED, ARE FREE TO WRITE ALL THE INSULTING AND ATTACKING WORDS, WHEREAS I CANT EVEN WRITE SOMETHING TO DEFEND QI HUI AND KHAI XIAN AND ALL UNGU PPL'S HARDWORK!!!????

I am so dissapointed at her. Yes I know that she has been siding things blindly WITHOUT LOOKING AT BOTH SIDES OF OPINION AND POINT OF VIEWS. But I cant believe she NEVER care about my feeling that how dissapointed that I am when all the hard work is DENIED and let ppl say that YOU DONT DESERVE.

Deserve or NOT deserve, it IS A VERY STRONG WORD. Who the hell are the ppl to judge whether WE DESERVE OR NOT? If you say unfair, I dont mind, but dont attack us and say that WE DONT DESERVE. I believe ALL OF US DESERVE. All houses DESERVE.

Doesn't mean that I hide my dissapointment well and that means I AM HAPPY WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP. You do know HOW MANY POSTS I HAVE WRITTEN SINCE THESE FEW DAYS. I was freaking trying to cover all the EMO ATMOSPHERE OF ALL UNGU PPL. Especially to Qi Hui and Khai Xian. And there on the other side, she just thinking that I am SO DAMN ALRIGHT and come and LECTURE ME.

I AM SO DAMN FUCKING NOT ALRIGHT! So much of best friend?

I am dissapointed with you.

1 comment:

  1. sigh. :(

    why we don't deserve? is it that they're the only houses which put in MOST efforts?

    i seriously seriously don't understand. :(

    i think we all should find some days have some heart to heart talk among us. i mean we ungu-ians. :(

    ReplyDelete