Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

>.<

Exam is next week. Shit dao lo....Everyone like so rajin studying d, I masih no mood study.

Cant wait till next week celebration. Irony right? Before the celebration have to go thru the hellish sejarah and bio. and what makes it worse is that there is a prefect meeting which clashes with the celebration time. damn...

Ok, see the irony again right? I know I always say I am tired of being prefect and dont wanna bother bout prefects stuff, and you do know how much ungu meant to me, but the fact that I am struggling in between going celebration or meeting shows that this meeting is effing important lo.

But good news is, exam will be over on 25th june, and installation will be on 13th july. which means 18 days after exam I am officially retired. Gosh cant wait for it man. So during the 18 days we will have votings and elections, which means I can officially turn into hibernate mode for prefects next week. And then no more headaches on the duties and heartache on catching your own friends. No more empty promises and no more eye pain on the committees stuff. And finally can quit being bad guy doing the discipline stuff. Hate it damn much d.

Looking forward to be a normal student again! I got my old name tags and school badges ready d. I want to eat with the crowd, I want to sit on the floor during assembly, and maybe start being a bad boy and talk a bit. Its part of high school life!

But before continuing dreaming...STUDY FIRST LA STUPID!

No comments:

Post a Comment