Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sports Day!

Fish...I did something so wrong the day before the Sports Day. I sincerely apologize to all Hijau ppl. You all know what happened and I seriously felt so damn sorry. Explanation is not needed, no?

Keep let ppl say me emo the day before Sports Day. I tahu I emo la, but sorry la what to do...

Thanks to all peeps who cheered me up =)

The preparation was quite ok. But I think we did slack a bit in the afternoon, cause thinking everything almost done, then at night everything up gadget that time only realise a lot problem arise and start fixing the problems, and that took us a lot of time. But ungu memang lack ppl ma...all overnight ppl plus together dunno got 20 or not? I think got la, around 20 only. Last year got like...dunno. Haha.

Yung Ping really earns all the credit for deco. He did like SUPER LOT of things throughout all preparation leh! The best Form4 guy for deco =p He there can very fang xin give him to handle things de.

At night all had fun + work. Took a long time to figure how to make the Jupiter turn. I clarify turn!!! It did spin when the VIP came in. But merah one oso damn chun-ted weih! The pinochio and move the hands and legs, tapi I tak tahu kenapa they dun get la, some ppl say the mascot block the center d, by right cannot put anything there one I think. Last year we put a Wei Chuen sitting oso got minus marks d. xD But Blue damn kelian lo, their wolf is like so damn yeng. LIKE SERIOUSLY!!! At one point when I see their wolf I oso emo looking at the planets I do d. Their wolves are so real and semangat-ed and the planets I do like...cacat de...not round at all. But when put up looked very nice, cause multi coloured. xD

And need to thank Qi Hui, Khai Xian, Soo Ling, Fang Yin, Ai Gin, Kok Peng, Siang, Kar Yaw, Shiuan, Shiuan's bro, another Form2 scout, Kar Chun, Yu Bin and the siao Chang Meng at the gadget there. Whole night din sleep weih these ppl! All not climb up and down the whole night to tie planets and adjust Jupiter, then do the banner and sewing Cheam's costume. I soli la tak boleh do apa apa, can run here and there for you all and get stuff only. xDDD

Deco side oso! The Form4s inside oso busy sewing and gluing the costume and cut stars and small UFOs, paint, paint banner, do Cheam's costume oso. Sorry I din reli get all your names cause Kai Boon memang suck at sociallizing. Yung Ping ar, do costume until so tired and looked so stressed up. Memang dai sek.

And you guys need to give special credit for Chang Meng okay!? This siao guy, knowing next day need to march, need to run, but whole night oso din sleep climbing up and down with HIS HURT TOES. Then after the whole Sports Day still so semangated, where as we all oso zzz....tired dao...and he can still go around the school like nothing. Dunno he is human or made of machine one ar this guy.

Marchers, you all rock weih! I know our preparation quite last minute, but you all got No.3!!! Actually you all played your part d. Very good d! We seniors made a lot of mistakes by forgetting to tell you this and that la, performance practise that time I keep forgetting to tell you all must langkah ke belakang before performing or else stick too closed to VIP, and forgot to tell Yao Hong to give stop command only when I start to hentak. At the end we perform right in front of normal parents instead of the VIPS. T_T raptai that time I rmb de, but during the practises after school I forgot to say d. gg..........But thanks to you guys today UNGU damn hi gei, usually ungu only those sitting in front ppl shout and cheer, today when gather before closing you all took initiative to spread out and guide everyone and cheer! UNGU cheering so damn loud leh! Yeng-ness! Especially that Jescee ar, scream until ar...like see monster like that. And Yao Hong keep shouting like his throat wun dry like that one lo. *KRS and Polis....tahu what to do lo...*

And memang sorry for not staying in the room and cheer with you all throughout the Sports Day leh...was settling something...you all know la...the handphone thing....

And you all need to really thank Cik Poon and Mr. William okay? THEY almost cleaned the whole 4P1 themselves! We were there but all tired until no energy, wipe floor oso no energy like that. Then they helped to wipe floor, then after all of us arranged the tables and chairs, all those who din slept ytd night just fell on the table and zzz d. When I wake up that time, whole room no ppl, other than those sleeping, and only the teachers are still scrapping the tables and chairs which were stained by our pelaka. Then they cleaned the room d still collect all the lost items for us. So ungu, those who left their shirts, spects, etc, go look for the teachers! Teacher oso say want to wash the dirty shirts for you before returning to you leh. WHERE TO GET SO OHM TEACHER ORH!!!????

Okla overall is like this la, Photos to be uploaded tmr. I got like...150 photos to upload...? gg...can die liao. Now very tired d. xD Sleep like pig when I reached home.

No comments:

Post a Comment