Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Reflect

Read all my posts since last year. Since I am too bored. I dun wanna study. lolx.

Wah I tell you, all my posts last year all damn stressed and emo one leh. First part of the year all emo for YE thing, then starting July after election emo for prefect thing. Then all the posts also complain bout TWB de. xD and then the posts also stresed over the busy and tight schedule and the YE progress ones. I was freaked by all the deadlines I have to catch last year man! Compared to last year this year really really relaxing. So you all see me also smile more right? haha.

Just realized I said i am not gonna believe in all the promises made by them in the meeting during last year November!!! And cant believe I still attend AJK meetings this year. Ok I know, the main purpose the recent AJK meeting was to scold them, but we managed to control our temper and just tell them nicely instead of scolding. And now same thing happens again. lol! That really shows that they had never change or learn how to be a leader since last year! And they never keep their promises since last year already!

But weird enough, why was I taking up so much responsibility and helped them so much for them? Why was I being so selfless for Prefects last year to the extend of getting myself hated when its none of my business? Lie Yang said one thing in the AJK meeting and hit me. "You all ar, not enough ohm. To lead the board, show some ohm. and you also (pointing me) You leh, totally opposite. Too much ohm! You take up too many responsibilities d."

Swt. Despite I am withdrawn from the board this year, ppl still see me as too devoting to the board. Cant imagine what ppl see me as last year. Ppl study nerd, am I prefect-nerd? Eesh. Now think of that also feel so yucky. No way! Why was I giving all in for prefects last year? Maybe because still see hope last time la. But they disappoint us again and again, time for us to give up also lo.

Oh another thing! I just realized, for both my birthdays last year and this year, Lily is the earliest to wish me thru sms, one on 4.14am and one on 5.42am. How sweet of her~~~xD

And I realized I always had a fever over something in my blog. Be it positive or negative. Last year was YE + Prefects. Now is all about UNGU~~!!! xD And I hope my UNGU fever can remain. xD Its a good thing! First time I obsess on something and not emo over it okay? Read my posts last year you see how obsess I was with YE and prefect but all emo post one. haha.

Being together with Becca and Sut in class sure has its effects on me d. And being random with Louise in Ed Board room also! I guess being withdrawn from responsibility keeps you humane and sane? xD

I love myself now! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment