Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

UNGU ROCKS!!!!

People dont miss me for not on9ing tmr, cause I am going to stay overnight tmr! UNGU ROCKS!!!! We are so gonna win this year!

Deco I think agak agak can gaodim by tmr night gua. If cannot dun sleep only lo.

Since tmr cannot post, today must post earlier to pre-celebrate UNGU's going-to victory first! Gonna shout UNGU cheer now. *I know you cant hear from the post, but at least read okay?* xD

From 2008:
PURPLE HOUSE of CHS,
We are going to be the BEST!
Stump your feet and clap your hands,
We are going to beat the rest!
Hey Ho!
Say So!
UNGU ROCKS!!!!

Currently using:
Give me a U!
"U"
Give me an N!
"N"
Give me a G!
"G"
Give me a U!
"U"
What do we get!?
"U, N, G~U, UNGU!"

Tapi Kai Boon still likes this the most (Might sound weird, but who cares):
UNGU ar UNGU you so yeng,
UNGU ar UNGU you so hot,
UNGU we want you
UNGU we need you
UNGU we love you
MUUUUUACKSSSSS!
Doesn't make sense, cause UNGU is not a living thing, but still! IT IS A LIVING SPIRIT!!!!

ps: I do think UNGU and KUNING are in-laws. haha. There are two Form5 UNGU-KUNING couples, as far as I know, and the UNGU ones are like super passionate UNGU peeps (That's why I know lol). Oww...How sweet....

No comments:

Post a Comment