Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, May 29, 2009

No mood to blog bout celebration. Nvr know the meeting is that serious. I am not sure if I regret not going. Because they said the meeting sucks. People who should talk dunno what to say and shut up at the side, and ppl who shouldn't be talking have to take their role to help control the situation.

I was not there, yet I heard how serious it was. Imagine what will I feel if I was there. I am afraid if I will erupt.

Sorry to Disciplinary dpt. I am a useless Head. I didnt even go for the meeting and didnt inform you all about it. Sorry to Bec too. And sorry to those Form4 who was expecting me to be there. I felt touched when some of you rmb me when the situation is chaotic and expect me to handle it. But I failed you all. I know disappointment is not a good reason to be absent for the meeting, but sorry I couldn't help it. I do not know if giving more suggestion in meetings has its significance anymore because they dont even take us seriously. I am a lousy example. I did not show a good example as Ketua Disiplin. I guess I have no rights to say that they are being irresponsible now.

But one thing you have to know. Never hate the teachers. We have been dealing with them and whatever they do, it's for our own good. They just didnt realize the fact that no matter what system that came out, so long that the leaders are useless, the board is dead. If a leader is good, we dont even need a system. Just see how empty is the DC file during Wen Zhen's batch. But yet, duty was good, discipline was great. Now despite us being strict, nothing is changed. No passion = nothing. We dont need the new bureaus.

At least what I can do now is to talk to teacher about it.

And I want to defend the Form5s. They are not as useless as what you guys think they are. They are great. But thanks to someone who dont want us to bypass them. And we still have to respect them as our leaders and we dont want to stab them directly to you, and that makes us have to carry their shit with us. Note: Whatever the useless ppl says, it does not represent what the Form5s think. It only represents their thinking, or maybe another 10% of the Form5s. No. We are not on their side. But we dont want to ruin our batch's image either. We do not want to disclose what was happening among us.

Take my words. Form5s are very good. Blame the fact we had the wrong ppl holding wrong posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment