Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random

Just being random

1. Prefects are betting if Mr Lean is going to win or Mr Michael is going to win before the briefing.

2. I keep putting my hand on my chest when I see Yao Hong. *To indicate Jescee's location*

3. I am addicted to climbing gadgets after Sports Day. *Blames Yi Shiuan for building such a nice gadget for me to climb*

4. I actually did Catwalk with Su Teng.

5. I noticed I keep calling Yih Ming as Yi Shiuan without concious when I see him but can call him correctly if I dont see him. *They looked too much alike and maybe thats why I brain fail to process properly if I dont keep focus*

6. Kai Boon started to get Hou Yan disease. I started to do her emo running finger pose very often. And I started to ask "where is Yi Shiuan" like in some intervals.

7. We actually fliped a coin to decide whether to give the last Teachers' Day Present to No Co*k Yaya or to Mr. Bakri. (We forgot to buy the gifts for PJK teacher)

8. Kai Boon keeps voting for his friend for the Students Choice Award even though there is someone out there who are better. (Bah I would prefer to see my friends' face on the magazine than some random people xD)

9. I actually tracked back all the past 3 months records and finished Ed-Board's Laporan Bulanan in 30 minutes time.

10. I forgot to claim my 70 bucks from Pn. Shanti for buying purple pelaka for Sports Day.

11. I saw Sui Lun running very fast after school. And that was minutes after I saw Su Yi walking out from the school. (Wondering if he was chasing after her)

12. I dont get why prefects feel devastated that they have to duty after handling the opening ceremony. (The only reason that I can come out is that they became lazy and turning into someone that taught them to be event organizer instead of becoming effective prefects)

13. I wonder why people call for meeting and waste their time and our time when they dont even care about what you gonna say in the meeting.

14. I pity the Form4s for putting so much effort into the Teachers' Day preparation and dont understand why the supervisor dont know what is the progress and loves last minute work.

15. I lost my way in life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment