Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Randomness of Sports Day

1. Marchers all came by 5!!! We said 4.30 and at 5 do headcount only like 3 ppl not there. Paiseh to keep you all waiting. Cause we sked got ppl will delay and make us wait. Last year we wait till 7 o clock only got 1 last marcher slowly walk in. Memang paiseh.

2. Mascots from Kuning memang siao! Yee Hsiong paint till his whole body ar.....face, hands, arms, legs, walao A!

3. Zean Shiung as Merah mascot super kawaii! Wear a mop as wig on head! I salute thee!

4. Was not happy with Prefects duty cause got ppl sangat tak serious. Playing and talking and sitting down during duty. YOU KNOW APA ITU JAGA IMAGE???

5. Yi Shiuan was smelly. :)

6. And Hou Yan didn't mind that and stick to him since Thursday morning till Sports Day morning when we finished our things

7. Hou Yan stalked Yi Shiuan a lot with my camera. GOT PHOTOS AS PROOF!!!!

8. At this moment I started to suspect that Hou Yan likes Yi Shiuan d.

9. Was sad when ppl say Ungu dun deserve the perkhemahan no1. I tahu they all sad cause got DQ, but dun say ppl dun deserve la, like ppl cheating and did no work like that. To me all of us are champions and I think this year all khemah super yeng and nice.

10. Nobody felt tired even din sleep whole day, but when event finish and during cleaning, all suddenly fell asleep.

11. Kok Peng was mature. I repeat, mature!!!! on Thursday night. CAN U IMAGINE!!!???

12. Chee Yee hurt his eyes. Wonder why all the scouts nvr care about their safety one ar? First is Yi Shiuan playing football at gelanggang until feet burnt. Then is Chang Meng hurt his toes d still jumping up and down. Then Chee Yee play frisbee until eyes hurt.

13. Kai Boon can sew very fast! Was sewing the UFO on the shirts. But I sewed 3 in 10 minutes time and decided that hot glue gun is much FASTER. xD

14. Kai Boon had a war against someone with the Discipline teachesr during the events and did not cheer for UNGU. Sorry....

15. Kai Boon hates catching his friends. Kai Boon is tired of being a Prefect.

16. Kai Boon changes his shirt for N times from white shirt to ungu shirt from ungu shirt to uniform and from uniform to ungu shirt.

17. Kai Boon's feet is pain from walking from Deco room to gadget for dunno how many times to deliver items and pain from marching and pain from standing in Discipline Room for 2-3 hours for the war and can no longer exert force on his feet and cannot help cleaning the room after Sports Day.

18. Jescee screamed like mad cow.

19. Ungu and Merah helped each other to clear the bakaus. We ran away after finish Merah and Ungu's cause ALL other houses started to bring their bakau to us.

20. No prefect tried to block me whereever I tried to go. They never asked where was I going and why did I need to go out from here. I dont think all of them knew I was in the marching squad especially the Form2s if they were standing at their duty place since the morning cause that place cannot see the field. Disspointed that they let me go just because I am senior.

21. Kai Boon sweated like mad monkey until someone complained that my sweat keep dropping on them during photo session. (I was hanging on bakau lolx)

22. Ungu had the most supportive teachers! Mr. William and Miss Sharmini did not sleep the whole night with us. And Mr William and Miss Poon helped us to clean the room!

23. Yi Shiuan and Li Xien's chinese names sound too much alike. xD We call one of them the other one will also turn around to look at you. WE EXPERIMENTED!!!!

Will update if I recall any randomness. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment