Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tagged by Kar Yaw

the person who tagged you is
Kar Yaw

Your relationship with him/her is
friends, purple, purple, still purple. haha.

Your first impression on him/her is
Oo Kadet Polis. lolx

the most memorable moments with him/her is
We did not sleep whole night for Sports Day preparation

the most memorable moment thing she/he said to u
Ermm....I dont rmb. xD

if she/he becomes your lover
I bukan gay! xD

if she/he became your lover,what should he/she improve
If ar...then he needs to do plastic surgery and learn to become a girl. lolx

if she/he becomes your enemy,what would you do?
Run! He punch me I dunno fly where d. Mana boleh fight. xD

if she/he became your enemy ,the reason will be
Because we are playing. haha

the most desired thing you want to do.
Sleep and dream...lol

your overall impression him/her
Tall, Funny, Optimistic, Smiley face, Kadet Polis....

the characteristic you love most bout urself
I too lengzai d....(I know everyone is going to come after me....to whack me for the perasanness, not after me for my hotness T_T)

the characteristic you hate bout urself
procrastinate

the most ideal person u want to be with.
Sweet, funny, not too tall, sensible...blah blah...

for people who care and love you,say something to them
I love you too! xP

pass this tag to 10 people
Why all ppl tag d ar....nvm repeat only
1. Sui Lun
2. Mashi -Qi Hui
3. Khai Xian
4. Crow- Su Lynn
5. Peacock - Sharon
6. Becca
7. Su Teng
8. Louise
9. Lily
10. Jing Wei

17) who is 6 having a relationship with ?
I only know her crush. XD

18)is 9 a male or a female?
Female

19)what is 2 studying at the moment ?
High School.

20)Who was the last person u had a chat wif ?
dun rmb

21)what kind of music does 8 like ?
Lulu songs..? @.@

22)Does 1 have any siblings?
Yea

23)is 4 single?
Should be

24)what is the surname of 6?
See!

25)what is the hobby of 5 ?
I know she likes green =D

26)do 7 and 9 get along well ?
Very

27)where is 10 studying at ?
CHS

28)say something casually bout ur eyes
Too small!

29)Have u tried developing feelings for
For who?

30)where does 9 live?
Earth! lolx

31)what colours does 4 like ?
Blue. Dont deny!!! You are from Biru! lolx

32)are 5 and 1 gud frens?
Ermm...dunno?

33)does 2 like 7 ?
Like as in friends??

34)how did u get to noe 8 ?
Ed Board!!!

35)does 1 have any pets ?
Ermm...dunno...

36)is 7 the sexiest person on earth ?
Sut are you???

37)are u sexy ?
More than sexy. *Perasanness*

38) what are u doing now ?
Duh on9

No comments:

Post a Comment