Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exam Update

Sejarah sucks.
Bio is so damn unexpected lo! KACANG!!!!

Okay...maybe not really kacang, but really really easier than I thought.
I only studied
Form5 Chapter 1,2,3
Form4 Chapter 5,7,8,9

And Structure question came out
Form4 Chapter 5,7, Form 5 Chapter 1,2,3
Essay came out
Form4 Chapter 6, 8, Form 5 Chapter 1,2

Agak agak like this la, dont really rmb so clearly. I happy or not? I study what come out what. I din study Form 4 de 1,2,3,4,6, then din come out. (except the essay one which I skipped)

At first aim get 50/100 for this paper only. Now I aiming 65-70/100 liao. Haha.
The luckiest for all the exam that I have taken. lolx

Tmr Moral. Kacang. 36 nilai very fast one. That's why I on9 so long.



p/s: I still dont know if I want to go to Redbox tmr or to Prefects' Meeting. And oh! There's Ed Board Meeting too. I guess I am the only one having 3 places to run straight away after exam eh? (Ungu party, 2 meetings) But I think I will go Ed Board first then Ungu, and then....choose Red Box or Prefects lo..........choosing choosing....headache headache.......

No comments:

Post a Comment