Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, May 22, 2009

New Layout

Very sien, changed my layout. xD Full of purple now @.@ I am obsessed with Ungu. Sry.

Next Friday they going Redbox!!! Ef lo why meeting on that day. I feel like skipping it lo. Its not like no one skips meeting, somemore from what I heard there's once AJK meeting on Thursday got one person go Merah see ppl marching tim. Ppl can I also can skip for Ungu lo.

Haih...but feel damn bad lo. I dun1 2 be those kind of irresponsible ppl like that person. But I really want to go la. Somemore ppl celebrating birthday. And Redbox on Friday is so damn cheap one lo, waste chance like this meh?

And one thing to worry is all meetings seem to be useless to me one lo. No matter what we all suggest and say, some ppl nod nod nod say ok ok ok, at the end what also din do, make empty promises and treat you like clown and waste your time to think of suggestion and waste your time to attend meetings. I attended all 3 meetings after 1st term exam, and all are NOT PRODUCTIVE at all. Should I go this time? Though it sound really important, but according to previous experiences, the AJK meetings also sound important but at the end some ppl dun care a damn of what we discussed and ignore what we said in the meeting. I was thinking, even if this meeting is god damn it important, but if ppl ignore us oso, why bother to go?

Becca wants me to go and fight for the better good of the board. But to be honest, I really gave up on those ppl already lo. Its true that Ketua Disiplin is more influencial, but still, some ppl have many followers, and even someone who should be on our side tried to remain neutral and help them because his friend is one of the useless ones. Ei brother, I rather you take his post la, you are way much better than him, and yet you are picking up his leftover trashes and solve his problems.

I really dont know la, first meeting all of us are there, me, Livia, Xian Di, Zong Yao, Becca, Su Teng, Ai Shuen, Michelle, and then they ignore all the suggestion after the meeting also. Now still want to go meh? Last time we already tried our best to make the meeting a peaceful one d. Damn hard to do so okay? Especially an a**hole says that we Discipline Dpt bypass them and report nothing to them instead straight away to teachers only, like duh! Tell you all so many times also kena ignored and forgot, tell you again for what? Tell teacher only la. So many times tell you d, then when we talk to teacher they say har? Why they din tell me one those kind of thing. And got once kena lectured why you all say want to form biro since July and now October oso haven form? Damn yuan wang lo! We keep suggest and then kena ignored, and then see teacher discuss disiplin problem they brought up this as a suggestion to improve duty, and then say we nvr implement. That time I really want to shoot the useless ppl and tell teacher we did suggest d. If Livia din keep kicking my legs and pinch my hands I sure say out everything d. She even apologized for the useless a**holes man!

Okay. As I keep writing the more determined I am not to go meeting d. But I will still consider. And if possible I want teachers to be there. So the a**holes got no chance to ignore us. Let teacher know how much we discussed and let her see if the a**holes implement anything. Its NOT the entire committees fault! We tried! But the a**holes ignore us!

And thats why some AJK was said not performing and wasnt given Sijil Penghargaan Cemerlang, and the a**holes who did nothing got them. Damn unfair lo, if dont give him then the a**holes shouldn't get also la. Just because they have high post dont give very ugly for them izit?

Okay...Like bring until very far d. From layout to celebration to meeting to sijil xD I should stop here, dont want to stir up my own anger for the a**holes d.

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment