Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tired~~~

Kai Boon is super tired! After 2 days of continuously going to school from 8 to 5.30. My back sores, my butt oso sores. haha. Sitting on floor doing deco stuff. Keeping the pose for dunno how long to stick stick stick, and you know Kai Boon is too skinny to have flesh on his butt and so his butt oso hurts. xDDDD

But quite fun la. I mean at least I enjoyed all the moments doing ungu deco. UNGU ROCKS! (doing the neni neni bubu face to Louise)

A lot of jokes throughout these 2 days. Most funny ones are those we play with Siang and Lun ones.

KB: Siang! Why urs so not pekat one? (pointing glue)
SS: No energy liao. Keep donating mine to ungu. U think urs very pekat meh?
KB: Better than urs la. But I also donate a lot d. LUN! Your turn!
SL: (Giving you the blur look)

(Then cannot tahan the waterish glue like totally cannot stick so....)
KB: Wei SS, take the bottle here, I beat it (glue) out. (FYI the PVA almost finish d the leftovers in the bottle reli hard to pour out)

(After few minutes of trying...)
KB: Lun, you gaodim la, I no energy d.
SL: Okay. Arrgghhh....Uhhhh.....Yiii......(act panting like after doing "some" sports) Mmmmm......
SS: deng! Need or not?
QH: You all ar, dont pollute the Form4's mind can or not!?
SS: KB! Ketua Disiplin ho....Tsk tsk tsk....
KB: Which part of my shirt you see my name tag? Today I off duty! So I can act unKetua-Disiplin! ngiek ngiek ngiek! *evil laugh face*

Haha I know la I am being naughty. But I like the feeling of throwing away the status of pengawas and play with ppl la. Memang looking forward to retiring d. Then everyday can play no need care image d. XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment