Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gosh

I cant believe Sports Day just ended like this! I mean...there's no more Sports Day with the bunch of crazy people from Ungu! I definitely will miss Sports Day.

I will miss Qi Hui and Khai Xian's commanders' look.
I will miss Siang Sheng talking on how he helped to provide glue. (inside joke)
I will miss Sui Lun singing "What's wrong with me!!!???"
I will miss Yi Shiuan's blur and innocent look.
I will miss Soo Ling saying that she is "温柔的女生" (And let everyone says that she forgot the front line, according to the song 对面的女孩看过来 - 我很丑,但是我很温柔)
I will miss Kar Yaw's smiley face.
I will miss Kok Peng being mature.
I will miss Ai Gin's perasaness.

I will miss so much so much of the time spent!!! Really can't believe that that was my last Sports Day!

UNGU Spirit will burn on!!! We wont end just like this, same like last year! Our bond will not break! Proven with all the birthday celebrations and outing parties like last year!

UNGU ROCKS YOUR SOCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment