Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Annual Dinner

Ok my third post in the hour. I will upload the photos in the next post ok?

After the church we get our lunch, and then straight away go to royale bintang to set up the stuff. Set up, test run, last minute works, and the event started at 6pm.

The girls were really pretty with their dresses, and guys were smart, but maybe not as "wow" as the girls. *maybe cause I am a guy lol*

the performances started with me leading. Yay! Actually I am not performing, my laptop, err, i mean my dad's laptop (how I wish I have my own) is doing the job. The slideshow presentation. At first I thought it will be boring, so I keep changing, even until 3.30am the night before, which is, using Lie Yang's comp and doing the editing. You know what, it's stupid. My dad's laptop is just xp, therefore the slideshow created from vista, from both my desktop and lie yang's desktop, wasn't compatible with xp. It was runnign smoothly on the vista but not the XP, so gotta keep changing. uhhhhh....

Anyway it's worth the efford. Everyone enjoyed it. When I start seeing everyone *wooo~~~* and laughing like mad I was smiling on my seat. sry for the "main actors" in the catwalk show. I know you all are nice guys. the other 3 are not so obvious la, but pity Kah Lok and Cheng Hoe lo, but you two are very nice one right? =D

But at 8.30pm everyone's main focus was on the badminton game, Chong Wei VS Lin Dan. I kesian the people doing performance after that la, everyone not focusing on their presentation, practising a lot leh. But we all understand. In fact the presenters aren't focusing as well. haha.

The event ended smoothly at 10pm. Thanks to all the committees for your hard work for choosing such a great venue, the only sad thing is that the PA suck. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment