Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Production + Playing Day

Production Day 1:
Date: 20 Aug 08
Time: 8am tp 3pm
Venue: Achiever Edrea Lim's House

I reached LRT station at 7.30am, and because my mom gave my dad the wrong info so my dad turned at the wrong junction. When I say it's wrong, he start scolding me. Fine. I dropped off at the LRT station and walk to her house. I reached there bout...8.10am? See I have a walk for 40 minutes, it's good for health.

The morning is more productive. When Zong Yao reached at 10am, Edrea started to "fat hao" and talk a lot more. Topics included "Is Zong Yao, who seem to be a nicey guy, aggresive? (Especially on bed)", "Zong Yao's leg is hairier than Kai Boon's leg" etc lame topics. More happened that day and I shall not describe further.

Then we had domino's for lunch, while playing PS. xD then we went for squash and badminton.



Picture of the day:
Tan Zong Yao swinging his squash racquet. Pretty cool huh? (You won't say it's cool when you see how he plays, he has the cool pose, but he never hit the ball xD)

Production Day 2:
Date: 21 Aug 08
Time: 10am to 5am
Venue: Achiever Wong Khai Hoe's House

It rained heavily in the morning. And I need to take bus to his house. =.= So in half-wet condition I reached his house about 10.30am. =.=

Started off pretty well, then ran out of ideas on how to draw the bookmarks. (Cause' we don't want to stick to one design too much) Then start crapping.


Production ends at 1.00pm, then we had lunch, and start playing. Jin Yee the kerobob (or rather fish in YE's terms) got beaten by Chicken MD Saw Kai Boon. bwahahaha. but I got beaten by Khai Hoe's brother...=.= (nola because they say going to play ps I cannot concentrate only ma)


Play PS until 5.00pm I was beaten badly. Cause' I nvr have a PS at home so I cannot "train" >.<

Pictures of the day:

Picture 1:
The failed attempt on creating a new design for bookmark. Ended up comparing the snowman with Khai Hoe. (They look alike right? I think my snowman is becoming snoopy f.y.i, Khai Hoe is snoopy in YE's terms)

Picture 2:
He was asking me "Want to have lunch now?" when the photo is captured. Kawaii? or blur? xD


Conclusion:
We can never focus when talking while doing production. Hate to admit it, but B Dog is right. (Not going to disclose this person's real identity, YE should know who is B Dog) But this is the only way to create better relationship. We finished 70%, the leftover are those we don't know what to design and waiting for someone else to design. Production to be continued on Monday and Tuesday (25 Aug and 26 Aug)

No comments:

Post a Comment