Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dark side

I think I have seen my dark side. It is releasing and gaining control.

I want revenge so badly. I feel good after doing what people did to me back on them. They ignore me and always being irresponsible, or by saying none of my business to me, I am doing that back to them.

I don't know. I think I gave up too. No matter how much I do, I am just doing to satisfy myself. Nobody cares. Sleeping at late night to plan things, they just ruin your plan by easily ignore it. I feel damn pissed. I am just doing what I need to do now. Those volunteer stuff, sorry, not me ANYMORE. because like what you all like to say "none of my business"

Great right? This is such a good excuse. I think I will start to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment