Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boring holidays

School is reopening soon. arrrgghhhh.

Holiday is boring. YES!

I am random.

I like boring life. Nothing to worry about, I can sleep as much as i want. I can lie there and daydream. I can do whatever I want, as long as it has nothing to do with using brain and solving things.

I like to be bored.

I hate school. I hate classes. I hate prefects. I hate YE. I hate everything. My brain explode when thinking of them.

That why I didn't do any of my hw.

Chem notes (30 pages to rush back)
Bio notes (10 pages to rush back)
Eng essay
Mod maths
Add maths
BC hw

And I never bother to settle my YE stuff.

Air Asia Trip
Auditing Workshop
School Sales
Production

And I haven't do my Prefects' DC file.

"It's not good to hate" and "It's not good to be irresponsible"

But I like to hate. If compare to force myself to like something which I don't like. When I like something, I mean it.

I like Ed-Board. x)

I hate to be responsible. But I force myself to be. That's why...it makes me hate other things.

Root of all problems:
Me taking too much responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment