Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cute Faces xD

I am so bored so I just flip through all my photos. And guess what? I find some cute pictures of some people in Form2!!! Wow! It makes me wonder how can they change so much.


This is a photo from James. In 2006 early of the year I think. The guy in the middle is TAN ZONG YAO!!!! SOOO CHUBBY!!!!! I want to cubit him!!!!

In Form2 Cherating Trip mid August 2006. Still chubby, but not so chubby as above.
And the guy third from the left is Tan Zong Yao. Not so cute d. Looked more mature and "man". Haha grown up d la. This was taken in August 2007, Annual Lunch.
And this was him on this 15th Birthday, end of November 2007. Looks cool instead of cute edi eh?
This was him in the end of April 2008 when we were going to have movie. Not cute anymore. Learn to act cool d. xD

And this was him on the Annual Dinner recently. Looked so cool right? Make ppl jealous only >.< (never mind, let's do some self-comforting. Gaining weight is harder than losing weight. haha)


Eat so much! Wanna be chubby again ar?

Still eat!? lol

And this is another cute guy in Form2, kerobob Jin Yee Khoo.

Taken in early of year 2006. SUPER CUTE!!!!
Early April 2007 the day of our camp. Still looks cute.
Early year 2008. Looks cute, but add in a sense of mature. Not as cute as Form2 d. >.< (I regret nvr cubit him last time)
July 2008, he and USJ13 Ketua Pengawas. The only thing that nvr change is....height*erhem censored* lol jk

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Zong Yao changed from chubby to cool. I can't even recognize it's him! OMG
    Jin yee is just plain cute... wakakakaka *dun tell him i sed that, k?*

    ReplyDelete