Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Batman

Aiya I know I late la, everyone watched d. But I still want to say---WOW. xD

Watched it just on Saturday with Lie Yang. He's the only one teman-ing me when I am emo~~~the whole night, as in, really whole night cause I sleep at his house. xD

I have learnt more about human from the movie. You do the good things, people will not appreciate you, but when they are in trouble, they will seek your help, and when you are no longer needed, they dump you. Batman can move on strong, I salute him! Human are always selfish. How many people really think from others' shoe when they start all the accusing? When you do something wrong, ACCEPT it. I have did something right as a prefect, but I did something wrong as a friend, I do feel bad, but I know I did it right, because I have warned you. For those who are out there backing the person, I know you are a good friend to the person and I respect you are being so supportive to your friend, but you will make the person more pet-ted and that is all I am going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment