Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, August 15, 2008

To my class

Quote of the day:
"I don't know why got prefect so stupid want to spotcheck his own class"
-By someone-

Yes I admit, I reported to the authority about someone bringing handphone to the school. I dare to do it I have the balls to admit it.

I am not going to say anything. Hate me if you want, it's not like the first time you bring, and I've told you many times pls don't bring. Though I never want to be strict by telling you firmly, I did tell you not to bring as in "dont bring la yo, next time u bring i tell teacher ar u know" in a kind of joking way. You just smile and never take it seriously, and I DID tell you at least twice.

I see you using it so frequently. It's so rare for a student to use h/p in front of prefect. Maybe the chance is like, 1/5? I at least see you bringing handphone and use in front of me for more than 3 times. If you never want to take my advice, sry, I have to do what I should.

Hate me if you want, I am just doing my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment