Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hurray or...not?

I finish my 30 pages chem! in 2 freaking hours only! because...more than half of it are pasting notes. haha. so geng leh me? xD

Now I will delay the bio notes a while.
After dinner need to do
DC file
Essay O_O
Mod Maths

Add Maths and BC hw I shall delay until tmr, cause only passing up on Tuesday. haha.

Hurray!

But not...
I fell from my table.
















After I paste some photos on the wall, stepped back to check it. But I so smart and forgot I was standing on table. And stepped back *piak*. Fall from table hit the chair, whole chair falls, and I ended up laying on the floor. >.<

I think I am having wrist injury. Thank god it is left hand. xD some scratches on my left leg too.

But after a few minutes I came back alive jumping everywhere. My wrist should be fine, except that I shouldn't move it too aggresive-ly. xD *shh dun tell my dad, he will end up lecturing me and nag me the whole day....but not giving medication. xD*

No comments:

Post a Comment