Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Present

It had been a week since I keep posting emo stuff. xD ok let's post something not-so-emo.

Today went to shopping. For Miss. Christine Hew Kai Ting, aka pikachu's birthday present. Her birthday is tomorrow, the merdeka girl, and I am going to annoy her and send her a birthday message on 12.00 tonight. xD

You see, since she's pikachu, I found a pikachu stufftoy. Yes I found one, but I didn't say I bought it lol. Cause it's 70 freaking bucks! lol. And it's small. Another teddy bear, around 1.5 of its size, cost only 35 bucks. =.= See Christine, you are so expensive. More expensive than Song Jun the teddy bear. *Expected la, if you kidnap an asst. managing director and an ICT director, who do you think the company will pay more?*

Ok, so I keep looking around. Actually I called becca and ask her for some advices. She say buy something girlish, like jewelleries, since christine got a lot of stufftoys in her room. *I don't remember seeing them in her room when I went to her older house, maybe I wasn't paying attention on girls' stufftoys* ok, so after I hung up, I was thinking what to buy, I don't know how to choose jewelleries, and if buy those 20 bucks one it might be low quality. and just then, you know what I saw? bra some girls' stuff at my left hand side. lol. something that I am not going to buy.

So I went to another shopping mall, and then I saw a shop selling those gifts, and bought her something. *chill la, post here so fast not fun, at least until I give her on Tuesday* heh, it cost lower than I am ready to pay. And it's special. She can use it everyday. And It's not stationary. You will throw after you finish the ink or whatever, but this as long as she don't break it she can use forever. heh. smart me. *oh, it has nothing to do with pikachu by the way, so sad* xD

No comments:

Post a Comment