Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

...

Haih, people adding more trouble for me when I emoing.

It's like, so little people come for production. If you got things to do I understand, and I know a lot want to help but couldn't, and they come and ask me for things to let them bring home to do. I thank you. But some ar, staying at school lepak, and tell me I am leaving at 3, so cannot go for production, and 2 to 3 they do nothing but lepak around the school. <.<

And got some people, keep asking this and that after they contribute. They think they contributed a lot. But it's not. They contribute so damn little and say "i want more reward at the end of the year ar". They talk and not doing things. I really feel like giving these people a good slapping. But yet, I have to force myself not to. I know I feel like this because they add more frustration to me when I am frustrated. But still...be more productive okay those lady bumps? Don't make me give you your dividend share and 10% of others' salary. By then don't start complaining.

And there's like, some people claming they did a lot. But I say, dare you to compare with me? They say, different ma, you MD. MD so hell what? MD SHOULD DO THE LEAST. I should just sit and watch. BUT WHAT AM I DOING NOW?

Before production starts, I bring the stuff up. You people are never punctual and always late. And I have to bring up everything. After production ends, nobody left, everytime I have to carry the stuff back. All tell me I have to go early la, this la that la. IS THAT WHAT YOU ALL DO TO YOUR OTHER SOCIETY? I dunno. Sometimes I say production until 4, but all leaving at 3.30. It makes me wonder, if you really cannot stay until 4, or just purposely go home early to avoid cleaning up. I have to sweep the floor, wipe it with cloth, kneel down to wipe like amah, carry this and that, sometimes running 3 rounds back and forth.

I haven't complain, you hell start complaining? Don't give me the shit. I don't buy it. And stop telling me what to do or ask me to get this and that from that person. If you want anything from FINANCE DIRECTOR, get it from her YOURSELF! Don't ask me to get for you, I am NOT YOUR MAID. You are just another DIRECTOR or MANAGER, don't make yourself feel so IMPORTANT like a BOSS. You want anything from OPERATIONS, GET IT YOURSELF. GOT IT?

I damn hate YE people. Thank god I am retiring. I will consider who to give the dividend share. And trust me, CHS YE, nobody is going to get the best achiever award this year. WITH THESE PERFORMANCE? Hell no. I HAVE THE CONFIDENT, NO ONE!

p/s: to form3 reading this, better reconsider if you are joining YE. Even if join, DONT GET HIGH POSE. You will be frustrated by the teacher, if they do not change next year, and you will get the shit f**ked out if your members are consisted of people who WANT MONEY AND GERKO MARKS FROM YE, but DO NOT WANT TO DO THINGS. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment