Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged by Su Lynn

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. Yes No tags back!!-

1 2345678910 11 12 13 14 15 - start!!

One: I sleep at 11 and wake up at 3 in weekdays. Surprise huh?

Two: I love chocolate. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate biscuits, chocolate milkshake, chocolate cake, chocolate chocolate bar (duh they won't be called chocolate if they aren't......chocolate flavor)

Three: I like to torture myself with unnecessary work (idiotic huh?)

Four: I am chicken but not chicken. I mean I am called a chicken but not a coward-type of chicken. xD

Five: I am a crocodile without long jaws (totodile is a crocodile, hey it rhymes)

Six: I am borned on World Earth Day. (22nd April Yay!)

Seven: I can split my character. As in I can really change my face in 1 second from funny to serious, from relax to duty. =X

Eight: I am short for a guy X[ (duh you don't have to say that, they have eyes to see)

Nine: I am a skinny and blessed chicken (If a chicken is skinny it won't face the fate of being roasted or cooked or bbq-ed)

Ten: I love to think too much

Eleven: I hate Wild B Dog! (Refer rouanne's blog)

Twelve: I want to be carefree and don't have to do anything.

Thirteen: I am irresponsible by saying I want to be carefree but at the same time I am responsible. (ironic huh?)

Fourteen: I am perasan by saying I am responsible.

Fifteen: I am a girl stucked in a guy's body (opposite to lily) because I mix well with girls more than guys and I love guys....not. xD

Hehe evil time, I tag:
1. Lily or John?
2. Becca!
3. Su Teng!
4. Sui Lun the flying monk xD
5. Mashimaro aka Qi Hui
6. Dennis the singerboy =D
7. DUCK The Rou Ann, or Rou Ann the DUCK! If she is going to do a tag this is the one.
8. Barney Chua Li Shawn
9. Cheng Chun The Tiger!
10. CROW (hey you say cannot tag back right? I didn't tag su lynn back I tag crow! xD)
11. In case 10 is not happy, I pick Kepala Jin in case he didn't check Su Lynn's blog
12. In case 11 checks su lynn's blog, I have to pick choon lim the bobo. xD

Have fun doing tag!

PS: Thanks crow for giving me a tag to do. *At least temporary entertainment to forget about being emo and be funny again* You are always such a nice crow. =p the bird family nicest member (?), at least better than *glares* the DUCK for not sponsoring me 60 bucks to go her house for BBQ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment