Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Saved money.

It's weird. Every time I planned to buy birthday present before someone's birthday, the target will always become my enemy few weeks before his birthday, so I can save my money again.

It's really weird. Many cases occured. I planned to buy this guy a present because I acknowledge this person as one of my buddy, but then the person will always disappoint me. I don't know why, maybe I always make the wrong judgement in making "brothers" friend. But thank god I think I always trust the right girls. Right? *wink*

Save my money, save my energy, save my time to think of what to buy and spend time to look for it. It seems so nice right? But don't know, I feel like buying present more than doing nothing. But don't be so perasan la, go buy people present and people one eye also don't see.

I have another 20-30 bucks back in my pocket for the coming September.

p/s: yes dear pikachu, I rmb your present. And I am thinking of buying you a pichu doll. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment