Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

AHHHHH MY ADD MATHS!!!!

well the title show everything. It's AHHHH not YESSSS....sigh....I thought I was able to get somewhere near 80 for add maths you know, who knows....I got only 66.....and seeing the paper really pissed me...ITS ALL CARELESS MISTAKES!!!!! sigh.....I thought I got someone else's paper you know....sigh...

But to my relief my English got 86, it's like, around 10 marks more than my expectation. And my physics is 68, 8 marks mroe than what i've expected. haha (cuz physics is really a subject that I have 0 confident in) but it's like...68....so sayang.....near 70 leh, and made some stupid calculation mistakes too....or else should be near 73....but who cares, I didn't fail my physics! oh yea....haha.

And I am very lucky, to beat somebody....yes that particular body who keeps comparing with me. And always screams why kai wen u got 1 mark higher than me for this subject. (seriously I've got like, 3 papers each having 1 or 2 marks higher than the person) hmm....but who cares, this exam I am only competiting with MYSELF. I am just trying to suit myself with form4, hopefully can get 75 purata. (its not a great demand, after all, its only the first term exam, and many essays questions are yet to be revealed) hopefully can have 75, and next time maybe somewhere near 70, I hope.....(as long as it doesn't drop below 70)

well gotta chaoz....I GOTTA PREPARE FOR FREAKING ENGLISH ORAL PRESENTATION 2MORO...

well it goes like this...
Pn Shanti: 2moro I will start oral presentation
class: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Pn Shanti: I dont care I told you before CNY, as long as I got 5 ppl to present 2moro. If you have not prepare, go find 5 volunteers, as long as there are 5 2moro.
Yao Jie: KAI BOON!!!! kai boon i know you do redi, pls pls!
Darren Choo: Pls Kai Boon....go go....
Kai Boon: (jaw drops)(after a while) teacher do we have bonus mark for volunteering?
Pn Shanti: (ignores kai boon)
Kai Boon: Yao Jie, ask the whole class to pay me 1 buck each then I will happily do it.
Yao Jie: Eh Kai Boon, I suddenly realise you are very handsome today.
Kai Boon: oh really? (perasan a while) thank you, but I still prefer 1 buck each than compliment.
Yao Jie: (swt)
Pn Shanti: ok, no volunteers, I am calling names 2moro, prepared or not, the ppl called are going to do it, or else, marks deducted.

(case closed)

ah u c I crap so much again...lol bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment