Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Planning for holidays

Ok, since I got things full on my hands, gotta prepare a list on what to do.

1. Finish all my unfinished homework before the exam which I keep delaying (since they don't need to be handed in)
- Chemistry (paste the notes)
- Biology (paste the notes)
- Moral (paste the notes)
- BM Karangan (this is delayed for dunno-how-long)
- Add Maths
- Biology exercise (I haven even get the exercise book)

And plus new homeworks
- Chinese keratan akhbar
- Moral Tugasan Harian (2 essays)
- Chemistry portfolio (!!!!!!!!!!!)

And then things to handle for YE:
- Call the peeps to get the prototype done
- Call christine if we need the meeting of BoD
- Find my group
- Find an idea and get my prototype done
- Next meeting's preparation

Being the managing director really stressed la. Tuesday morning I still ok one when I look at the mirror, now look at the mirror, full of pimples d, instant effect man. lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment