Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The First-Messy-Meeting of YE

Well...judge from the title, you know that it is the first messy meeting, note that it is not the first meeting that is messy (which means we have other meetings as well but only this is messy), but it is messy because it is the first time we are having meeting.

Apparently Pn Phang has something to do and cannot be there...and Pn Tan is new to YE, and yea......so I gotta make some decisions......cause our advisors really acted as just advisor and not to help in making decision kind.

We started with the "Voting-for-Empty-Board-of-Directors" and then first I gotta explain what does all the poses mean and what they do...*screams* I didn't memorise all of them la, I just briefly read through the booklet yesterday and at the end I still have to refer to the booklet to give explanations =.=''' and then the voting eat a lot of time........

3 o clock, only we start with the name-deciding, and that takes another 20 minutes...10 minutes to dismiss time d woi. lolx. oh yea btw, the name is called "C-Nergy". and then this comes the headache part...I brief the peeps about the shares, ok this no problem, and ask if they could come back during school holiday (this is messy, some ok some not), but at the end still cancel the meeting during holiday. Tried to ask the BOD (board of directors) to stay back, but at the end all gone...and then I tell them about the sales, and here comes the worst. Everyone bombasted me with details and what to do...I am just as confuse as they are! Pn Phang just ask me to tell them and she didn't really tell me the details (And I am just elected 2 days ago okay...I don't really know much about what-to-do)

Screams! and then that's how things after the meeting goes:
1. told the peeps to get ready a proposal to be presented after holiday, in groups of 6-7, and then we will call you and tell you what is the theme so you can work on it
2. at the end, according to senior's suggestion, we are just getting ideas, so just make it 2-3 peeps a group to prepare proposal and we get the best ones out.
3. Pn Phang call me after I reached home, she say she wants the prototype, not the proposal.
4. okay crap...seems that I need to call all the peeps again and tell them that we are going to........DO THE PROTOTYPE!!!!! no holidays!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment