Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My blood* wenesday

......

shin yee called me few days b4, asking me if I can help out during SPM result day. I thought we are going to need around 30 peeps, well its tough to find 30 peeps during holiday, yea so I agreed. YES you read it right! I *AGREED*

and today i went for duty....guess what? they only need 10 ppl, wat the hell? den I shouldn't have agree in the first place =.= T_T. I postponed my date with my beloved.......MY PRECIOUS COMPUTER!!!! yea. at first I should have start playing my computer in the midnight, since I don't have to get up early, at the end I didn't play in the midnight, and also, I didn't play in the morning cause' I was having duty.

And you know, the 10 ppl there, again I AM THE ONLY GUY!!!!!!!!! screams!!!!!!!!! why am I always stucked with girls??? I mean, I am also the only *male* prefect in my class, and now having some kind of duty with all girls again??? Is it that guys are too lazy...? I wonder....lolx....*wait a minute, that makes me a girl!!?? no no, should say that I am the only hardworking guy* (perasaning)

And that's not all, among the 10 ppl, I AM THE ONLY FORM 4!!!!!! ok....2 form3 girls, talking with each other, 7 form5 girls, separated into groups, talking with each other 2. and I am the only one standing and doing things so seriously, yes because I have no one to crap with, or I will end up talking and not doing a thing. lolx. that makes me the only *hardworking guy* and the only *hardworking form4* (perasaning again) well...because shin yee did not call other ppl......(that means I got bullied by her xD)

I stood there for 3 hours I think, and then without knowing the results I went home. xD I don't wanna spend anymore time standing squeezin in the hall with a bunch of la-las. serious, almost half of them dyed their hair, slippers, wearing sleeveless shirt, and they figured all the ways they can so they can get into the hall, either with caps, borrow shoes and jackets, all sorts of ways. tough man. seeing them really, makes me feel like how time can change a person.

Off duty at 12.30, and reached home by 1.30, that's because I was lucky that I do not have to wait 30 minutes for a bus, I just waited like 10-15 minutes from the school and less than 5 from midvalley. and you know what, I slept in the bus, when I woke up....I was just 50 meters away from the nearest bus-stop from my house. *too bad, u didn't get to see me got freaked out because I missed the stop that I should get down*

anyway, and after lunch, straight away practise my guitar, I haven't go for my class for 7 blood* weeks. yes 7. heres the list

23 Jan - Thaipusam, centre off
30 Jan - Ungu switched to wed, so I gotta miss the class
6 Feb - CNY eve, centre off
13 Feb - centre still in CNY mood and not feeling to be reopened
20 Feb - stupid EST class suddenly switched to wed, so gotta miss again
27 Feb - still EST class, but finally I made up my mind to drop it after it.
5 Mar - school exam for god's sake, I am not going for the practise, I want study!!!!!!!!

and yea, actually today suppose to go 1u one la, but last week I called the centre that everything returned normal cause' I've talked with my teacher and I settled my EST thing. so starting next week (which is today) I can continue my class. and heck....the peeps inform me after I called the centre, it's like, I keep calling the centre and skipped the class oredi, so I can't just call back and say, aiya sry I got activity going on on the coming wednesday right? the peeps going all available on wed only somehow, whatever, the result is still the same--I missed 1u, AGAIN!!! for 2nd time!!! zzz.....to tell you what....next week YE meeting going on on Wed......because holiday on thursday....so......I AM GOING TO SKIP YE!!!! I can't afford to pay the whole month's fee (which is 80 bucks for 4 lessons) for only 2 lessons!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know that things have gone almost over you, just stay cool and face them with elegance. Have good faith in yourself and those around you.

    ReplyDelete