Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

random 3 lolx

see so hardworking posting. (cause I just wanna win lily in terms of post, not quality haha)

My 35th post since 16th Feb, and till today is like.....(counting) 45 days and I've got 35 post d. haha. altho got some crappy ones. But I feel like I am so addicted to blogging d. Altho I am busy busy and busying these days, but yet I still try to post. perhaps this is the only place for me to release my stress and feeling I got from the busy hectic life.

I wonder why everyday I view choon lim's blog. well not everyday, at least every time I on9. I was like, keep looking at the YE sales post again and again. I am really jealous on their products. I am jealous of their teamwork. I am jealous of their commitment. I am jealous that I wasn't born a year before. If I was borned on 1991, I WOULDN'T BE THE MD. AHHHHH....lolx

But really, I keep mentioning that YE YE YE, lack of commitment, talk without actions, self-centered, selfish, not giving the best, etc until I am bored of saying those. yee aun was in their meeting last year, and she said that the attendance was so much better, and their commitment. I dont seek perfection, it's not necessary for them to give me ALL their free time for YE. at least do your best until you, like spending 2 hours a day for YE. but from what I see, no offence QC, quality control guy was keep teeling ppl this torn, no quality, this cacat, no quality, and i dunno who just scratch the surface with a big X using blade. but QC IS NOT ALL ABOUT THIS. the feeling u give me is, you are bossing around and try to prove that you are QC. but you know, U R NOT GOING AROUND TO CHECK. u just tell ur friend that sits NEAR you that this no quality that no quality. but the things you gave me, I can say oso no quality. I brought all the not-done boxes to paste, and I am totally shocked to see SO MANY TORN SURFACES. inside! outside I dun mind how ugly it is cause we r going to paste tissue outside, but inside!!! I see torned surfaces!

and yea QC, its ok to eliminate those under quality stuff, but not throwing them or spoil them when THEY CAN BE USED FOR OTHER THINGS. its like, a net surface of 11cm x 14cm x 11 cm stuff, only one small part is torned, but you can cut them or take the middle part that is still nice to make the cover which only occupies VERY SMALL AREA. the thrown away part CAN STILL BE USED. basically my complain is, first, wasting of materials, they are included in our cost ok? 2nd, you are only supervising your friend, I dunno what's this mean, but the feeling you give me is you try to "take control" on your friend by teeling them, "by this time I am the head and you should listen to me, I have the power to 'eliminate' what you do". you are not walking around to supervise the other groups. 3rd, you are strict to others but you dun check the product you make. sry if I mistaken that those boxes I have grudge on is not urs, but according to the size I think they are your group's.

and the QC girl, seems like you are not doing your job. I didn't see you walking around to check, and I didn't really hear your voice. If you did supervise those ppl near you, ok, but again, not to those around you only, QC has to check the WHOLE TEAM. that's all.

ps: I will be very strict from now. Get prepared. scolding will be waiting for you.

random: prefects signature drive coming! I've got one oredi beforehand. haha. 41 signatures left!

No comments:

Post a Comment