Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thought of The Day

Oh well...how shall I begin with...

Let's start with...OH YEA, 2moro is the last day of exam!!!!!!! (lols) But with Moral and Physics, definitely not an easy day for the final day of *death week*

Anyway, I was called to meet with Pn Phang yesterday, and then she asked me about some people personalities and attitudes etc. And then I was about to keep everything private la, and pretend nothing happen like dat lo.

and today she made an announcement, to meet me, Christine, Lily and Sharon after school. Ok lo. And then Lily asked me what happened, so tell her what's going on, yea...and then others are guessing that four of us got our pose in Young Enterprise redi, and then Lily just tell them she knew her pose as well, then people are so smart, and they got everything correct d. At first I was quite shocked when people start congratulating me. But they just know la, from these small things wo, CHS prefects are always observant xD

Yala I was elected as the Managing Director la, but suddenly feel quite burdened. So this is the feeling of being a team leader. xD not even started anything you feel stressed d. I was initially happy, and plus a bit of worry, most of all feel like nervous. In fact YE is not a club or society that is similiar to any of the clubs in the school. I had totally no experience in this. At first was thinking getting a small pose is enough, or just get a pose that do not need to much of social communication skills. But at the end...Managing Director needs good social communication skills in order to lead the group and act as the bridge between the mentors and the members, wah feel stressed d (but not just from now on, it's from the moment I knew that becoming the Managing Director has been a fact in reality) but it is good la to be recognised by the teacher. Must be prepared and have to start learning from seniors d.

After school meet with teacher to get the booklets, and almost late for my transport, of course got nagged by the driver. xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment