Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Exhausted....

Apparently yesterday night was rushing on my things that are not done which are stated on my to-do list. And I couldn't finish all of them, so just hantam aje, do what that I have to pass up today. Today not much homework (thank goodness) but I am still very exhausted...I wonder why...

Recap my day, the day started with me waking up at 4.30 to finish up my long-delayed karangan. And reached school in a very very sleepy and tired mood. I feel as if I wish to speak as least as possible, like what the Mugen no Kantai in Shakugan no Shana did, (banjo no shite Whilhelmina Carmel's Lord of Guze) speak only 4 words everytime it/she speaks...how good...

Duty was like...half sleeping, but thank goodness I am still concentrate enough to carry them out, at least. And back to class was sort of a relief. Esspecially with my CURRENT results. (not for those later). Oh yea, 4S3 the pity class has switched with 4S5 to use the class beside Block E toilet. Should I pity them or congratulate them? Toilet is just beside so you can go to the toilet in between class without pas keluar with a very small chance of getting caught. But hope you guys can bare with the "perfume smell" (p/s: Just please dont start spreading the smell or even "bottle-ize" it and spray on us)

Apparently after school's badminton was very dissapointing. It took me half an hour to finish a burger, which I don't know why, perhaps no mood? And I just couldn't do things right. Almost every single smash I did was on the net. I wonder...too exhausted? Before the activity ends my hand was in pain. I wonder why too. It never happened to me for playing an 1 and 3 quarter hour game. But today it was just very pain as if the hand was twisted. I remember I didn't block many smashes which will drain more energy. And so, my conclusion is: I am too tired to even play a badminton game.

Reached home at 5.30, take a nap and woke up by a phone call. Pn Phang.....so you know what is it related to. And yea....she got some new idea on our product, which will not be revelaed as the producing of the product is prohibited for the YE program. So just forget about it......

Apparently just after the nap my body is in full ache. But now I still have tonnes of unfinished business to get them done. Wish me luck. Chaoz.

p/s: I posted my 22nd post after including this in a month. Not bad ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment