Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, March 14, 2008

YE group discussion...? (more like playing for fun)

Ok the meeting will be on at 10, but in case of ppl getting late, we decided to tell them to meet at 9.30 (ppl are usually not punctual) and you know what, I reached amcorp at 9.15. lol ok....because when I was waiting outside the bus-stop my uncle who is going to work saw me there, and give me a free ride, (saved 1 buck lol) and reach extremely early. (save time waiting for "rapid" kl ma)

so I walked around, and no shop was opened (ok maybe some, those doing kafeteria business for ppl having breakfast ones), and then it was like 9.25 after I walked around and found it super boring. smsed julian, and thank god he's coming at 9.30, or I will be there so lonely till 10 =p adn apparently he reached at 9.40, and khai hoe with him (I thought he says hes not going 2 fetch khai hoe one ar)
<千の夜をこえて>
u ok lily ok i ok
Jules
yea

<千の夜をこえて>
u ok den go fetch that snoopy here
Jules
where's he?

<千の夜をこえて>
....
i mean if snoopy has no transport
u fetch him la
Jules
hey, as if my mom's a driver here

<千の夜をこえて>
ur mom always provide package service to him wat
Jules
no

<千の夜をこえて>
dats ur problem with him la i dun care la lol
Jules
it took loads of persuasion
<千の夜をこえて>
or just ask him take bus


c tipu ppl one, say dun bring him only at the end still bring d. (note snoopy is khai hoe)

and then they somehow din realise i was behind them...ah well...i am too tired to yell at them, so smsed julian "idiot behind" but somehow he still didn't look back. and i wonder they are walking so fast and i thought i am a fast-walker but i couldn't catch them up, and until i tailed them till the evaluator khai hoe realise I was behind. no wonder they are walking so fast ----- julian's in a hurry to pee! lol

then we went for breakfast, apparently I woke up and went out without having breakfast. and then lily smsed and say she might be late, and soon chris oso sms saying that she will be late. (c we so gentlemen waiting for the girls and the girls are those who are not punctual lol lily dun chop me ar) and then lily appeared 20 minutes later altho she said she will be late only 10 minutes later? (ahha dun stranggle me lolx) and soon chris arrived, and then we discussed bout the stuff what product should we make.

then walk around to get our materials, and then at 11 yee aun finally replied our call "I cannot come no transport" chris was like, uhhh now only you reply us. lol and then chris has to go for tuition, so sent her off, and returned to popular to get our stuff. apparently, lily and julian were crazed over fictions and keep stopping to look at the books. so me and khai hoe were waiting, doing nothing. and when we saw jul and lily were standing side by side, (hehe here reveals what was I doing just now lily), the evil Kai Boon decided to be a stalker, I took out my phone and tried to snap their photo of a *couple* but failed. haha...this is the best I could get.
And then we went to taman jaya to work on our stuff, and see everyone's so hardworking ar.

oh wheres chris? tuition lo. oso hardworking. haha

and after that me and lily went to fetch chris from her tuition *house* at around 1.05, since her tuition should end at 1.00, and I thought I expect her to nag nag nag and say why so late. But you know what? It turned out that me and lily were waiting her till 1.25. lol....and of course, we teased her, and ask her to belanja lunch. and yea, we returned to taman jaya, and the three of us did *something* highlight to see.

before that
chris : where are the other two *gentlemen*
boon : taman jaya
chris : for what
boon : g*y dating

eventually we burst out laughing. and then we decided to stalk them, see what are they doing, we keep laughing on the way. and then lily added : that explains why they keep shooing us (lily and kai boon) to pick you (christine) up. so they can have their sweet time. and then we came out with a lot of stupid questions, like "will they kiss?" "are they holding hands?" "shall we go and interrupt?" "shall we peep?" etc. haha (the both of them are so gonna kill me man...but the chance of them reading my blog is like...uh....0.01%. yea so I should be safe. Those who read ar, dun tell them ar, or the next thing you see is me being skinned alive)

dating!!! ahhhh!!!! <<<(highlight)

and soon we took a photo we returned to them, (lol) and then go to eat in mcdonald and keep asking christine to belanja (of course she didn't) and we took a lot of funny (and stupid) pictures.



Khai Hoe eating fries

Look at their funny faces eating

lily and khai hoe once were eating strawberries together, today they were eating fries together...

is julian jealous??? (jkjk dun come after me with a parang)

Why are you looking at me (to julian)

and why are you looking at me (to khai hoe)

lily's sword fighting with christine's uhh.....whip? lol

Christine eating her all-wrinkle fries

oops christine having problem giving birth to baby!!?? push....push christine...yes i can see the leg...keep pushing...push!!!! (lolx)

All-standing fries

they were commenting how big is khai hoe's face and drinking small cup of coke, and how small is my face but drinking so big cup of coke...

Christine : Khai hoe I just realise how funny when you laugh
Khai Hoe : haha, yea thats right, now only you realise ar
(this photo was snapped when khai hoe was "haha"ing

Seems like khai hoe's having problem eating fries... and julian seem like having a cigarette

They refuse to get their photo taken anymore...

haiya, why so much fries one ar? (or are they "haiya, why kaiboon keep snapping photo one ar"???)

haha funny right? ok and then we went to toilet. and while waiting for the girls...they posed....like a prisoner...


then we were searching for a place to complete our prototype. and at the end....it was drizzling. so we decided to do it at starbucks. and julian and chris ordered drinks, and we, the others, happily do our work with them crying over their bills. haha. (ok lily did share with chris for the drink, but me and khai hoe cant be bothered about julian since he is so rich and din even complain, evil right us? lolx)

and after some working, finally, time to go home! and then....of course, need this....

additional note : how come when I added images all the spaces where I have pressed "enter" seem to have another line of spacing? I have to keep backtracking and delete the extra "enters" and this pose took me 1 hour ++ to get done. !@#$%^&

No comments:

Post a Comment