Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, March 31, 2008

31st March

2day lets just say, half dissapointed half glad, plus some pain. after school YE production was...how should I say...ok we've got very very very little ppl who turned up, I can name all of them. Chen Nyap, Khai Hoe, Jin Yee, Christine, Julian, Adrian, Lily, Su Saint, Felicia, Zean Shiung. See. dissapointment no.1

dissapointment no.2, ppl are still complaining. but glad nol.1, they complain less and do more work 2day. maybe I can consider not to scold ppl that harsh this thursday.

pain no.1, I cut my finger quite deep and was bleeding quite awfully. well, lily was like, showing no mercy when trying to stop my bleeding. Pressing all the blood out so hard. xD. According to her, it's like "the good thing about stopping other ppl's blood is you wont feel the pain so you will not hestitate to press it as hard as you can". xDDDDD

well and then, after production, disapointment no.3. THE PEEPS MENCALARKAN MEJA ORANG LAIN!!!!!!!! how can they not having old newspaper beneath when they are cutting things with blade. I was like, omg common sense oso know you need to cover the table up. Is it that those are not your tables so you can do whatever you want? And after scratching the table they dun even feel guilty and start omg-ing until I discover myself.

and then I put all the things to pn.phang's place, and found out the staffroom locked. try to boro ed-board room (tho I feel guilty for making it like a store for YE, but reli cannot bring home all of them at once la), and oso locked, and finally I have to put in prefects' room la, but feel quite unsafe there, its like there are so many ppl there and who knows ppl might accidently dirty the thing or stepped on it.

Glad no.2, dun tell you. my own secret.

FRUSTRATION. my BM was 84 when the teacher returned to me. I was so freaking happy, and only to discover he forgot to give me 5 more marks. if I got the 5 my purata will be 80.8 this time and win becca who has 80.7. and then you know what? the freaking teacher says that 89 is just too high and he remark my paper. I see him flipping my paper more than 3 times and the 4th or 5th time finally he use his red pen and write something. at the end I got only 86! I mean, if it doesn't affect my class position I dun mind, but after he minus it my purata is 80.5, I lost to becca d! It's like he got nothing to minus d he just simply change my 25/30 karangan to 24/30, and then simply minus my mark from pemahaman without givng me reason. he just put a cross anywhere he wants. I ask him why wrong he say ini salah, kamu ada markah begitu tinggi d jangan cari saya lagi. WTF??? if wrong ok i accept, but tell me why wrong, you cant tell me I wrong because I got high marks, its so unfair!!!! if the answer is accepted then should accept la, you cannot dun accept it bcause my mark was too high, but it doesn't even exceed 100. if exceed 100 u dun give me mark understood la, but this is like....ARRGGGHHHH. so damn unfair woei, my tatabahasa onli got 1 peribahasa mistake minus 2 mark, karangan no error 25/30, rumusan 28/30 and pemahaman got a bit error minus 2 marks, so should be 11. correct la 89/100, but now, he change my mark just because he feel like changing it. how can he be so unreasonable. all the classmates go out and ask him WHY IS THIS WRONG, but they are not ASKING FOR MARKS, he just say ini salah pergi duduk. ini tidak boleh diterima but without telling you why. I mean, learning from your mistake, I DUN EVEN KNOW WHY WRONG HOW CAN I AVOID MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN!!?? or is it that you cant come up with a good reason for giving us wrong so u just shut our mouth by force?

and got some freak ar, reli wanna eff him d. I decided to ask for sejarah marks and at the end feel like my answer isn't good enough n din go, he keep asking, got add ma, i feel so frustrated and say 2 marks onli add no add oso same. he says, yalo 2 marks onli ma 84 quite high d la, no nid 2 beg one. I feel like slapping him woei. He got 97 and go ask marks here n there until he got 100, shut ur eff mouth up la. and my BM, he says, aiya 84 oso add till 86 d ma, highest in the class d la still beg for wat. wtf I dun beg just because I want the marks to make my result look nicer, but ITS THE MARK I DESERVE OK???? I DUN ASK MARKS OR BEG FOR IT WHEN I DUN DESERVE THEM. I feel like slapping this guy real hard. HE KEEPS BEGGING FOR MARKS AND NOW HE SAYS aiya 2 marks 3 marks NO NID 2 BEG to ME!!??? tell yourself woei you bastard. seriously kiasu guy. reli tak tahan him d.

losing to becca isn't much a great deal. if my mark is originally losing to her I DUN MIND you know. I mean, you got ur marks deducted for NO REASON and it AFFECTS YOUR CLASS POSITION, WILL YOU FEEL FRUSTRATED!!!???? I tell you I am so gonna get 80 for my BM next time and show him MY BM IS STRONG AND DOES NOT GAIN MARKS THRU BEGGING. if he still says wah 80 tinggi and go minus my marks ar, I reli going to tell the adminstration man. HOW CAN A TEACHER MINUS MARKS JUST BECAUSE HE FEELS LIKE HE WANTED TO DO SO???

No comments:

Post a Comment