Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

random 2

Click to view my Personality Profile page

this was done like weeks ago. but lazy to put up, now really dunno y I am doing it when I should be busy. I feel so unfair.......ppl can flirt around during these busy hours and I cant. And here now I try to be a bad boy by flirting around wasting time. Why is human so fair-seeking and vengeful?

I keep telling ppl not to expect fairness in every aspect. nothing is fair. but the peeps seem to unable to take this advice and keep asking me why this why that why should I do this and he dont. Perhaps I am also one of them, just that my sense of responsibility hold me back from applying this "fair-seeking" concept in my duty and societies' tasks. I feel weird, in one sense I think i am responsible, and in one sense I think I am not. teacher teach us "bertanggungjawab"

bertanggungjawab:
1) kesanggupan seseorang diri untuk memikul dan melaksanakan tugas serta kewajipan dengan sempurna.
2) membahagikan masa dengan betul. Seseorang pelajar yang bertanggungjawab akan membahagikan masa untuk kokurikulum dan masa belajar dan bermain dengan sempurna.

somehow I think I fulfill the first requirement but not the second. I mean, I am so not responsible for my homework, I always do last minute work; and not responsible for dividing my time well. I am just not responsible enough to keep myself a good health and work until I am almost dead mentally. Ah well...why am I talking so much. this should be a short one. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment