Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, March 24, 2008

happy monday

today, relatively happy. at least i can get rid of some burden on my shoulder. i'm quite happy and glad to have such good board of directors who are willing to show up even tho it is just an informal meeting. and a lot of things that i couldn't handle alone are all settle. (hey i am good in getting rid of problems eh? but it's like causing problems to other xD nvm, shud be selfish once in a while lolx)

and hm....my chem portfolio is done, moral tugasan harian is done as well. oh shoot....my add maths....nvm shall leave that afterwards. and sigh.....SIVIK.........ah well........

and and I am quite happy with my BC result la, at least I still maintain my above-80 scoring in BC (not to show off, just my last subject that I have faith in, my maths has oredi mencapai markah terendah - below 70 (well tho is add maths) who cares it's still maths ok?) I thought I was going to get like 70+ for BC, but i did get 80 sumthing la, at least, more than 80 by a bit only. lol

and and and becca so unfair la!!!!! pn viji added 2 marks for u, but she didn't add a single mark for me. >.< its like the kinetic theory u got thee mark and I dun get my mark for that. hmph! *perasan looking* ah well, my chem is still higher than u at least... (becca: *perasan looking* ah well, my purata is still higher than u at least... and suteng's gonna : teh teh~~~~[u know what i mean if u always hang out with suteng] and give u a swt look)

ok thats all for today. chaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment