Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Should Stop This X100

School is starting again in 43 hours. Let's just say, I owe you guys for all the advices and encouragement. Sry for being sooooooooooooo emooooooo. I guess that's the up and down of humans. MD might be a little too stressful, but I guess it's just a matter of time to get used to it. (everyone needs time duh) I should always remember the purpose for me to join YE - learn new stuff. Being MD can learn more than just being a normal member (which I couldn't deny the fact that it's hella more burden)

I hope that I haven't abandon the prefects' duty....(somehow...I got this feeling that I am not doing so well for duty these days) no wonder I was told not to forget about prefects after being MD, before that when I heard this, I was like, will I? In afternoon session I used to hold some small pose, I think I can cope with it. But now it proves that, I am not right (not wrong either), it just that, it will be harder to put ur heart into both at the same time as well as giving ur best into it. (Oh I 4got....but thank goodness Ed-Board hadn't have much activities these days, so it makes me to split myself into three)

Sometimes I really really look up at Lily. She's like, Ed-Board Assistant A&G Editor, Aquatic Club Secretary (I think), Prefect, YE Secretary, CF, English Debate, Biru.....I wonder how much energy she has to excel in every single of them. I mean, for just YE and prefect I pushed myself to the edge, I had even skipped all my Maths training since Jan. Not to say excel in every single of them. On top of that, it's like, she's always so hyper, never seen her walking as if she's dying kind.

ok, so now I should move my lazy bump to my desk and start my chem folio...you know what...I haven't read the questions yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment