Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Relief Relief Relief Relief Relief!!!!!

relief as in...RELIEF PERIOD. haha.

today we had 4 relief periods man, shiok! BM 2 periods gone, so those oral presenting ppl are freaking happy. and then 2 physics, got rid of hypnotising periods. haha. ok, so basically, first 2 relief period I was half doing maths, half discussing sivik project. and then hmm.......I went to suteng's and becca's place to talk bout the project, and of course....sure talk some crap den go bek to project and crap again 1 la. and then....pn lim yoke keng was just outside, den be gud boy discuss project. i mean, if u walk back to ur place is like...showing that u think u r doing wrong things n u r afraid of teacher oredi. so gotta pretend a bit la, like i am not doing wrong things. lolx. (actually half right in sense that i DID discuss sivik project not just pretending, but half wrong in the sense that i am taking orputunity to talk. xD)

and then physics was fun. played dotty with Darren. at first I was monopolying the whole game, n den just in a while he turned the table against me, and I was like shit shit I am going to lose. But at the end play psycology la, pretending I am defending, and until I need my last dot to win him I show him I am eating his whole territory! wakakakaka. at the end I won la, but close match. haha. fun. and left 15 minutes, so went to kai zhuang's place to learn more about the general knowledge and information, while discussing bout the photo thingy. (same thing as above la, this time is mr lean. lolx. its hard to make urself not to talk other things when the teacher is not around u noe. lol but this time is talk more irrelevent stuff than serious things haha)

n yea, what piss me is...its raining, and I DID BRING MY UMBRELLA, but it's broken....SOBZ. bring d oso equals no bring. I just stuff into my bag. but somehow got ppl see. they were behind me talking. WTF this guy brought umbrella oso dun use, brng 4 wat orh, walking in the rain so yeng meh, haiyo...I was like....sigh....u think i want meh....zadou....

No comments:

Post a Comment