Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ani-chan...

ani-chan, new name I came up for u. learn from Jdrama 1. xD. I dunno how to open my mouth with u la. But just feel like......we seem to be strangers to each other now. ni-chan...u look very weird......as if u r hiding sumthing. whenever i look at u i feel like theres a wall blocking in front of u. i reli dun understand wat u feel n wat u think.

kehai ne ani-chan. watashi nani mo wakaru. oshiete, oshiete yo ani-chan. oretachi kyoudai janai ka? naze nani mo, subete mo, jibun dake ga totte ka??? ani-chan!?

i really dont know what to do. what should i do? what can i do? ani-chan? the fact that i couldn't be of any help really annoys me. its really a heartache to sit beside and watch but couldnt' do anything. samete ani-chan. ore wa koko da. omae no soba iru da.

unless......i am thinking of the worst...

No comments:

Post a Comment