Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, March 21, 2008

dead meat...

really freaking tired..............totally exhausted. these few days really drained my every single bit of energy...

wanna set a plan for YE, but dun even know how to. Imagine you try to set a plan without knowing the exact sales date. worst of all, the teacher dun care bout the sales. she doesn't even bother to know the date...

had the greatest war with my dad. he blame the computer prolem over me, saying that I am the cause for watching anime on9, playing on9 games. I really dun1 2 talk about it anymore. u just ask every1 around u will know almost 90% of teenagers do so, and why is it that only our computer had the problem? Its obvious - our computer is too old, and it only had a freaking 256MB RAM and ppl now are using 1GB or even 2GB. I just ask him to buy a new computer, he thought I want 2 use it for games. He thinks his son is so damn stupid. Buying a comp is for homework use, damn it. imagine all my photos in the computer gone? I didn't save a copy for my personal photos. But lucky I did save the prefects ones. so far the photos gone are YE first meeting, the day we went amcorp and my CNY photos. and all the things i keep inside? Keep the games aside, I lost my downloaded songs, downloaded pictures, documents, contact lists. He thought I am HAPPY for that.

Yea right, he just like to blame things on me. He only see how much I use the computer but not my brothers. He only pick on me. "you dont have to play computer games to survive, other ppl do survive without games" thats what he says. F***, other ppl do have TV ok? he can say he nvr stop me from watching tv, and when he stops me everyday from following the 8TV 7.30 and 8.30 drama series. WTF is this? I serious serious seriously dun have the energy to type all my complains bout him here, I am too tired to type a 2-hours-long post here.

That day I skipped my dinner, and I nvr even SEEN his face since then. I keep myself in my room by just sleeping, whole day whenever he is in the house.

I really lost all my senses, I have all dead lines lining up before me.
18 april - sivik project
12 may - PJK project
April sales, we didn't even decide a theme, the products, not to say mass producing or come up with plan.
and more which I am too scare to think of. Thinking of them more will just break my brain into pieces. I feel like a working machine...without senses or any feeling. Any emotion has to be suppress from day to day and time to time...I want a rest..........

p/s: thanks lily and choon lim, but sry I just couldn't help myself

No comments:

Post a Comment