Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

random-ish

my holiday...boring...haix......how should I put it into words...

I know it is very ironic, when I say I will be busy in the holidays with all the to-do list in the few entries back. But yet...its like...no entertaintment. Computer gotta share with 2 other brothers, and I finished my anime shakugan no shana d, even the part two on youtube oso watch till episode 20, and waiting for the next episode to be released.

I am so freaking bored...on9 I oso dunno what to do. I am bored with games, esspecially when you gotta face some annoying ppl in game. its true, some ppl are really annoying. you dun talk to ppl they will come crap with u, ask u this n that. beg money most common, or else will keep asking you to help this help dat, or some will just lanc n chuan u. play games that don't need social things la, u will be bored in no time.

on9 dunno find who to chat, its like ppl u want to chat with are living in different world with you now, I don't know who can I talk with now. on9 surfing net...dunno what to surf what to find. life is plain boring.

p/s: if u call me to go for an outing since it is an holiday, I don't know who to find, ppl are *all occupied* on *days I am not occupied*, and they are *not occupied* when *I am occupied*.

i feel like the ppl i know are all just thinking bout themselves, (not all, at least, but most) and wouldn't even bother to care what's happening around them. they will push things they don't like to do to you as if you like it a lot, they will say i dont like to do this so i dont do and you do it, as if it is the most normal thing to do in the world. what a friend...they will think you are free but in fact you are not and you dislike doing things like dat just dat nobody is willing to do it and at the end i have to do it (though I don't know why I am so willingly to take the responsibility), but hell no this time, if it's so they treat a friend as a tool or a machine to do things they dislike, then I wouldn't hestitate to kick them out of my friend list.

And some random thoughts, how come people around me just don't know how to care about ppl's feeling and they cannot judge what's ppl thinking from what ppl are doing? When you are annoyed and talk to them in a very frustrated tone, they will not bother about it and continue to piss you, or is it that their eq is that low enough and couldn't understand simple human feelings?
You tak suka ppl do this to you den dun do this to others, its natural. If you don't want people to tell you directly you are freaking annoying and just leave me alone, pls be more observant on ppl's reaction towards you. don't say that i am cruel for saying such things to you when I have to, because there's a limit in tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment