Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AC Supply

We use AC Supply for various things in life, but there is a common thing that cinema & AC supply share, they give us TRANSFORMER! xD


OK, today after school last minute decide to tag with the S6 ppl to watch. Sry Edrea for ffk Accounts tuition, (promised to go with her starting this month xD) So ngam my guitar lesson was brought forward to yesterday, so I ngam ngam reached home and go for guitar d, so....today is free la. xD

But sry to the girls. They waited so long for me. I cant find them, and thought they left cause they dunno I am tagging along, so I was searching the area where Lun told me they will be waiting me at, and waited for 10 minutes and decided to take bus myself.

I reached MV and straight away go to the cinema, in case cannot meet with them, cause SL said he going to get ticket with Yee Yang. Lucky found them, but then only know the girls are still at school! xD really really paiseh. Make them no time eat somemore. Next time belanja you all drinks. X_X

Ok back to the topic. Transformer was really really really~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COOL! Much much much better than the 1st one. A lots of action, I feel like peeing since halfway of the show, but din even bother to go pee. I just cant miss any second of it! Gosh damn chun-ted! Must watch must watch!

Ok this is what we guys did (Me Sui Lun n Yee Yang) We makan at McDonald, and gossip...bout NS la, girls la, stalking ppl la. lol Then we waited for the girls to makan, and we plan to leave earlier. Then leh...Sui Lun got girls see dun1 2 leave d. Me and Yee Yang waited him at the stairs, and then...

KB: wah...he coming or not ar...
YY: Later we show him the dulan face.
KB: Wah, he got girls can d, forget Transformer d.
YY: Shouldnt have let him hold the ticket.

Then we wait wait....he finally come. And we show him the dulan face, and his first response was not laugh, but..
SL: Wait wait...I can explain (Like ppl betray girl friend d let the girl friend caught like that lol)

Then SL wanna change shirt in toilet, me and YY go in first. Lol...we went into the wrong room. 13 but we go 12, lol. And lucky the place macam very weird, and I decided to go out and check the room. Swt! And lucky no ppl sitting there d, or else we like, Sir u sit our place d, wah then super yu d. Then we go back room 13, found SL sitting there keep playing with phone, macam wondering where we are. lol. Lucky all guys only (girls in another room cause limited place factor), or else let girls know sure kena zat and broadcasted. xD

Finish show around 5.50. From 3 t o 5.50 leh, minus the advertisements, we also got like 2 and a half hour show lo. Nice show! until din realize so late d. lol. Then we check out some models. I tak tahu YY oso Gundam fan lo! xD Got one more partner d. haha. Then ar, take bus go home lu, still wait for traffic jam meh?

I gonna watch Transformer again on Sat! This time with prefects gang. x) Bec I dun care u have to go okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment