Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Gossips!

Today I finally started gossiping again! xD

I hadn't gossip and talk bad about people that I hate since a long time ago.

Last time was talking bad things bout UTBP, LFA and SPF, and then nothing to talk bad d we stopped gossiping.

And after retiring from prefect nothing to hate d so no gossip also d.



And today me n sut spent the bio lesson talking. xD Its about LOA! Damn funny kay? We keep talking bout his bad things. Sut thought she's the only one who hates him, but after I revealed to her, only did she know LOA's classmates hates him, I hate him, those in the same club hate him, even those in the same rumah dislike him! Hehes.

Like even after retire from prefects we still got common hated-person. xD

I still rmb it was gossiping and talk bad about people we hate that brought us together. Miss the time with Becca! =( She always gives super lame and funny definition of these people we hate.



Today is certainly not my day =(

I cannot sit with those who I want to sit with during prom. Michelle thought I am sitting with Lily, so she didn't reserve a place for me, so now I cannot sit with S1 people. =( And ungu peeps are all sitting with their classmates or club people. Ed Boarders are sitting at Lily's table. (Not like there are a lot of Ed Boarders going prom anyway, but but but Louise Lily and even Peter are at the table)


And I still have to stick with the prefects gang. And there is a smelly drain there! A DRAIN. SOBZ! Looking on the brigther side, at least Becca, Edrea, Yao Yao and Chris are there. Okay I dont mind sitting in the same table with the prefects but....they are those who I rebelled against and it is very akward to sit together kay? Tho I dun hate them, just dislike the way they do things, but...AKWARD.

Nvm. As long as I dont sit with those people who I will feel akward. Wait, if I really have to choose between those will-make-me-akward people and A DRAIN, I will choose the will-make-me-akward people. xD

Cause I know I will sit at the side no matter what.

I think the arrangement will look like this:
Chris-Becca-Edrea-Yao Yao

so either way I will only sit next to Chris or Yao Yao, which make my other side "vulnerable" to people who are not-so-close with me.



Even prom oso cannot go in peace. haiyo........

No comments:

Post a Comment