Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Longkang

I dont like dont like dont like dont like dont like dont like dont like longkang.

Making my life miserable. Told him 3 weeks ago yet still saying he got no time to do the thing. and only to find out that he is busy crapping and annoying people everyday

I suspect he kena LOA disease. Hence the nickname LOA given to him by Sut.

Oh...I kena a basketball today. Thought the eye bleed inside. After checking only knew its bleeding outside only. phew. but I know you guys will miss my handsome face. x) I still look handsome even with the scar tho...

(This is the side effect for sticking too much to Sui Lun. Starting to get his perasanness sickness d xD)


Btw Form4&5 UNGU peeps! We got a party!!!! Go refer to UNGU blog for more details!
Pls LOA dont come uninvited

No comments:

Post a Comment