Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happie~~~!!!!

Today Brother John finally returned Physics Paper 3! I was stunned when I first saw the paper. 39/40!!!! Gosh. And then I look at the wrong question. "Voltage decreases linearly as current increases" I tak tahu why wrong lo. I go ask him, you know what he say?

"I didn't see your linearly, put on the table"

ZOMG!!!!! Full marks for Paper 3!!!!! I seriously cant believe it. xD Sorry if I sound boasting, tapi memang super happy, cant help it la kay?



Then stayed at TTC after Accounts tuition. Damn loads of funny jokes okay? Laugh until stomach oso pain. Me Hou Yan n Soo Ling.

Joke1:
You Hang: big and fat ppl are always optimistic and can joke well. like Yeong Yih ar, Yung Hsin ar. Then Hou Yan oso.
Kai Boon: You Hang you oso can joke ma *Indicating he's fat too* lolx.
You Hang: Soo Ling oso very joke-able ma
Soo Ling: (giving him the killing stare)
Hou Yan: Kai Boon oso very funny wo
Kai Boon: wah swt. Like in a gazillion year you are the first one who says I am fat. lol.

Then we talk about fat ppl being optimistic and funny, and we say Hou Yan, and Shiau Ling ngam ngam come in,.

Yeong Yih: neh neh here got another one.

Then we all start laughing, and Shiau Ling was like blur blur keep asking us what, the more she ask the louder we laugh. Damn swt man. Okay now think back....not very funny oso, why laugh till stomach ache ar?


Joke2:
Mun Mun: what's a "wet blanket" ar?
Hou Yan: Dunno, ask Yew Ho, his English very good
Yew Ho: scratch head. "wet blanket"? Forgot d, need to see sentence. (Start walking towards Mun Mun)
Mun Mun: No sentence wo, only words

And ngam ngam this time, Yew Ho "AH CHIU" so damn loud. And we started laughing.

Kai Boon: Lol!!! Lucky Yew Ho walk slow 2 steps, or else reached Mun Mun d only "ah chiu" cham liao
Hou Yan: HAHAHAH!!! Yaya! Later Mun Mun whole face oso got water droplet. Hahahahaha....

swt right?

Soo Ling: (came in from outside) Ei what so funny, I heard someone hahahahahaha then I know sure is Hou Yan d
Hou Yan: Neh neh just now (talking the story again while I act as Yew Ho)
Soo Ling: (Laugh)


PS: Louise why do you have to write your Literature answer for so long!? x)

No comments:

Post a Comment