Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Night Gathering

Yesterday night was Night Gathering organized by Girl Guides. First time I join =p Last year missed the Odyssey Aeon d, so this year went to play. xD At first wanna wear Ed Board shirt de, tapi gonna pay 12 bucks, so decided to wear Prefect Full U for 8 bucks. (swt nia)

The night rocked hell! But the PA was lousy. Some technical error, but as long as its fun! Guides did a good job.

Before the thing started, I started to play with my cam. xD xD my first "victim":

Yee Yang. But very yeng right?

Next up:

Kenakan Sui Lun. He saw me take Yee Yang then ask me to take another angle shot of him. Then I took his badge instead. LOL!


Then the event started. Took the emcees' photo

Juosie, Felicia & Jie Min

Principal giving speech. And she said dont scream so loud ar. (But nobody cares) Its suppose to be fun la weih. no screaming no high gei mood d.


And witness the soaring of the phoenix (turkey according to someone xD damn evil this guy)

The crowd

Flame of Freedom (Gundam anyone? xD)


After that they introduced the Guides project committee, and then roll calling of each school's scouts/guides/rangers. Next the CHS guides did their performance. Damn chunted dance! I shock see Kai Sein dance like this weih. First time see her so......ganas. She usually sit quiet quiet in class de lo.




Then they had a game. 2 person a team, I team with Yee Yang cause he came alone (and I came alone too) and told Sui Lun to get other KRS peeps. But SL kena ditched by KRS lolx...He's the only Form5 I think xD Then he do trio with Siang and another F4 Kadet Polis.

We were suppose to stand in the newspaper provided. And each round we have to fold it into half and half and half until one of you can only stand with your toe, the other one have to climb on the other guy. (Seems like a wise decision to get Yee Yang to team, cause he can carry me xD And somemore he say: wah so light. And saw him carry me still stand so stable like that xD)

After game we have dinner. Then after that play with camera again.

Shiau Ling was holding the cam. Siang refuse to look at the cam. So I push his head but failed to make him look at the cam xD

Then show Shiau Ling how to stalk ppl. Geng leh me? haha (Siang wanna kill me d xD)


After the camwhore the band came out and sing. Super high gei!

Mun Keat's band. (Darren damn chunted!)


Then game again. This time was something like we did in camps. We make a circle, blind-fold one person and asked him/her to stand in the circle, and start walking together as a team to pick up stuff on the floor. Only the person blindfolded and pick up according to our instruction. Pebble 1 point, pingpong 2 points

And we lost. Not very cham la, ranked no.4 among 10 teams. 19 points. Actually we picked up quite a lot things one lo, just that Andy's team got more ping pong. lol And Andy was first with 24 points. 2nd and 3rd got 20 points each. We quite geng oso la. haha. (Cause 4 ppl in the team play b4 lolx)


After the game, another band. My twin brother is performing!

Wei Chun and his band

My twin brother! XD

After he sings so many songs no voice d. Then our Scouts all came out and start pulling ppl to dance in front with the music. (more like running around in a line like too too train xD) I macam mau go but tak mau go like that. DAMN weird okay!? Guides wear green, scouts blue-black, KRS dark green, all colour macam so sama, and I wearing...WHITES!!!! lolx. Damn obvious one lo! At the end...din go. Pai Seh YS. xD



Then Nian Xin & Zu Lynn perform their singing. Banyak lum! And 2 scouts went out to give them "flowers" KC & dunno who. haha. Fui yoh man!




Then the night about to end. And started camwhoring during the souvenirs giving ceremony.




And then the closing ceremony with the scouts & guides singing. And then I started to kutuk Felicia d. (I have been doing it since ytd)

Okay below are the things that I kutuk-ed her.
1. Juosie you emcee ar? OKAY I sure go de! (Felicia: I also emcee) Har? Then sorry lo Juosie I need to consider d....
2. Feli I scared u talk ppl throw egg. xD
3. (On that day itself) Juosie see I came to support you. Oh Feli dun perasan not supporting you dun worry. xD
4. (after the event) Hey Feli I gonna go d. Quite good la the night, except.... (Feli: PA problem right?) No la...cause you are the emcee...lolx (and she started chasing me to whack until I ran out from the school to wait for my dad haha)



Some jokes of the day:
1. It was super hot. With blazer and tie!!!! Lol I started to take off my blazer. And somewhere during the dinner I took off tie as well. Then I tell SL: "Shit lo! So hot, I started with blazer, now tie, later mar nid to take off shirt liao!?" After that still put back my tie. Without tie too informal liao. No wear blazer oso not full U d, at least nid tie la.

2. Somewhere at the beginning of the event. The ppl had two...sticks thingy filled with air. Those hit and got sound one, no need clap liao. Then the one Sui Lun holding maybe got hole so air leaking.

KB-Kai Boon
SL-Sui Lun
YY-Yee Yang

KB: Sui Lun, why urs not hard one...
YY: no power.
KB: Cham lo urs cannot stand wo....
SL: (eyes big big and giving you the swt face)
(silence) Continue to listen speech
(Out of nowhere)
KB: Eh can blow air to make it hard ar? Wait...that sounds wrong (Sui Lun din hear)
YY: Lol
KB: Sui Lun, at first I wanna help de, but then I decided I dun wanna blow urs to make ur thing hard.
SL: (eyes BIG BIG and swting)

3. Sui Lun wanna go kao lui, but then he feel very fish cause alone facing all the guides from other school. At the end we returned to our seats, he saw two person in front of the seats, and went to talk to them and exchange contact. But leh....
KB-Kai Boon
WM- Weng Ming
SL- Sui Lun

KB: Wah Sui Lun...you so eager meh!? BOYS OSO NGAM!!!??? (The 2 person are not guides...but scouts from other school)
SL: (Eyes big big) What la!
(the other scout swting)
WM: Obvious la! SL memang macam ni de la.
KB: Tsk tsk tsk SL ar....See wrong u d.
WM: You dunno he girl & guy oso ngam de meh?
KB: wah...I dunno he bi one.

No comments:

Post a Comment