Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

She left us at 9.30am. I actually stared outside to look for a plane at that time. I really will miss her la. Not that she's forever gone. We can still talk at night in front of the screen. But the feeling of missing in class is really....overwhelming.

I really will miss all the craziness man...She's the one who always listen to my complainings, the one to joke with me, the one who kacau Brother John, the one who answers question in a funny way when called by teacher (becaue she's not paying attention and talking), the one who creates laughter. No girl in our class can do what you can, you are really a special one.

You are also one of the best supporter in Prefectorial Board. Despite all the toughness and the corruption, you are always there to support our ideology and our beliefs. With support like you people, only we KDs can stand firm and confidence until the day we retire.

And to think of that we cant retire with you. That sucks.

I can treat the first few days of your absence as you taking study lift or being sick at home. But...for long term?

I will be staying in a different class from now eh...?






Dont worry la, we will stay strong! =) I still have Sut with me. x) But for you to start anew there, it would be really tough. Do stay strong and always remember you have bunch of loving and caring and hyper and funny and cool and (.....i ran out of words....) friends here kay? Keep in touch and share us your story of hot guys there. haha. Cant wait to see your expression through webcam.

All the best Bec! Love ya loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment