Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Chapter Closed

Finally passed my file. Irony eh? My successor was the one who caused me the most trouble throughout the year. But who cares bout the past? I dun want people to judge me based on reputation, and so I wont judge people based on that point as well. I judge one's "capability".

Funny thing is everyone laughed when I pass file. It was a funny scene. lol.

Anyway, I finally can get rid of the title and be a normal student! *hoorays!* No more politics!!! And now I can concentrate on Ed Board. Sorry that I didn't do a good job as Sub EIC because I put all my efford in Prefect (>.<)

I am old!!!! Imagine that!!!!

I am so gonna march out during Installation I dont care!!! My last marching, and my FIRST time doing this hormat. =p

1 comment: